Karen from the UK office sent word about an amazing New Years event in London being held at a top secret location that will only be revealed a week before the event. Mysterious! This Steampunk-inspired evening of circus performance, live music, and cabaret boasts an interactive game element that encourages guests to “unlock the secret of the Eve of Tomorrow.”
Performers include burlesque stars Miss Polly Rae and Kitty Bang Bang, Big Band swing orchestra My Gosh Marvellous, Olivier Award-winning illusionist Marisa Carnesky, and much, much more. Event organizers White Mischief and Boom Boom Club encourage costumes inspired by Aristocrats, Inventors, Scientists, Dandies and Dieselpunks and even offer a 20% discount for a rental costumier! According to the counter on their website, they’ve sold 80% of their tickets. The other 20% are available here.
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5du6LQjCK9k&fs=1&hl=en_US]Music >