Te amo. Je t’aime. Aloha wau ia ‘oe. I love you. However you say it and whomever you say it to, get out and paint the town red. From sassy shows to romantic dinners and raucous Mardi Gras parties, there’s a lot going on this month. And still plenty of time for Valentine’s Day procrastinators to get tickets.
Here are nine events you’ll love.
1. Bloody Valentine, Colorado Springs, CO. Forget candles, lingerie, conversation hearts. Nothing screams Valentine’s Day like a vampire-filled haunted house. Hold hands as you run through this heart-pounding labyrinth.
2. BollySutra Dance Party, Seattle, WA. Get closer to your date at this BollySutra dance party or go in search of a mate. Snuggle in and watch the cricket match that will be streamed in or hit the dance floor.
3. Baroque N Hearts, Seattle, WA. If you’re looking for something mellow with a melody, head to Naked City Brewery for Baroque N Hearts, music performed by a baroque soprano, flutist, cellist and harpsichordist.
4. Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Federal Way, WA. Don’t feel like dancing the night away? Watch performers from all kinds of dance move in a love-themed performance that will make your heart sing.
5. Whole Lotta Love, Sebastopol, CA. Rock Valentines with a burlesque tribute to Led Zeppelin. Show up early and share tappas with your date or stay late for the dance party after the show. A saucy date night or ideal group outing for friends celebrating singledom.
6. Valentine’s Day Cuddle Party, Los Angeles, CA.What would Valentine’s Day be without a good cuddle? Dress in theme, cuddle and then carouse with new friends at the after-party.
7. Brew of Hearts, Chicago, IL. Love beer? Embark on an Alice-esque tasting adventure with the brew of hearts. Craft beer is only one shining facet of this Chicago event. DJs, a photobooth and other surprises await.
8. Cirque Du Gras, New Orleans, LA. Maybe Mardi Gras is more your holiday. An alternative to mainstream cirque culture, Cirque Du Gras has all the clowns, fire-breathing and acrobatics with raw humor and off-beat topics thrown into the ring.
9. RAWdi Gras, New York, NY. Comedic entertainment, signature cocktails, plus a silent auction and raffle with amazing prizes.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Explore all of our events.Arts >